Let’s face it…We have to be honest with ourselves from time to time and evaluate where we are in life before truly walking in our purpose. Are we happy? Can we make improvements? What is the next step? All questions are necessary, but the truth is we tend to shy away from asking ourselves those questions. Why is that? Here are your answers:
- We are afraid of true answers.
- We are afraid of having to take action.
- We are afraid of losing relationships/status.
- We are comfortable where we are.
- We are afraid of change.
- We are afraid of the unknown.
If you have this course in your possession, then it means that you are willing to begin to answer the necessary questions – and hopefully also be willing to take the necessary actions to change some things in your life. In this course, you will:
- The things that you need to accept about yourself.
- How to become more organized to achieve your purpose/your goals.
- What plan needs to be put into place in order for you to achieve your purpose/your goals.
- Determine what you really should be doing with your life
- Identify at least one main goal
- Learn how to position yourself to
There will definitely be some uncomfortable moments that you will have as you go through this process. It will be so worth it though! Once we get through all of the content of this course, you will a plan in place that makes sense to you. Don’t worry if it doesn’t make sense to someone else right away. The sole focus is YOU at this moment.
As you go through this phenomenal transformation, please know that you are not alone on this journey. I will be right by your side as you pursue your undeniable purpose.
ITEMS NEEDED FOR THIS COURSE:
- Google Docs/MS Word
- Sticky Notes
- Who’s In Your Room – https://amzn.to/2XZkuib (Optional…BUT Highly Recommended)
- Identify Your Core Values
- Identify Your Communication Style
- Identify Your Top 5 Strengths
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES INCLUDED:
- 2 – One on One 60-Minute Coaching Sessions